Thursday, December 18, 2014

California

I've not blogged in a very long time, which is funny because so much has happened. Like the fact I moved to California. Or got a job at a veterinary clinic. Or now live someone who used to work for me. 

Life is funny how is can change on you, no?

This change has been very difficult for me and I assume that it will conure to be difficult, especially as summer nears.

So, why did I change everything up? That's a great question. I guess I wanted a change... Needed a change perhaps. I still feel unsteady most everyday but I think this is the right place to be right now. I do wish I was home for the holidays in all the snow at Cornucopia. I won't get be around my family which is sad, but I am around great friends. I have a chance to participate in a lot of events and festivities, like tonight Jane and I are heading to Bayside for a Christmas service. It should be loads of fun!

I'm hoping that my feelings settle and I am reassured this is the right decision. Plus now that I've admitted to living in California I think I'll be back to blogging more. Hopefully.   

No comments:

Post a Comment