For 2014 my resolutions were:
1. Travel. I traveled. To expos and to different states. To new restaurants and new places.
2. Ride my horse somewhere new and different. I went to an ACHTA ride in Prescott,Washington. We rode through the Broetje Apple Orachard; miles of apples along the Snake River.
3. Learn how to properly work my new DSLR. Check.
4. Continue to keep a healthy body weight and maintain muscle tone. Sure??
5. Read at least a novel a month. Perhaps. I didn't keep track. I can however tell you that my favorite book of 2014 was Unbroken.
6. Craft. Painted a lighthouse in oil. Took 2nd at the county fair.
7. Work with Kiwi (my new baby horse). Of course.
8. Learn to do something new. Not that I can think of off the top of my head.
9. Learn how to properly drive a team. That way, eventually I can purchase a new draft horse or mule team and use them at the lodge, in parades, etc. I did AND I purchase my first draft mule team - Kit & Kat!
10. Try a new equine sport. I didn't really get the chance to do an endurance race or anything like that. Next year maybe?
1. Work hard at my new job.
2. Eat healthier. I want my body to last.
3. On that same note, drink more water.
4. Go on an actual date.
5. Start exercising more, like run a 5k or do some crunches.
6. Start new friendships and keep old ones alive.
8. Learn something new.
9. Ride my horse new places.
10. Be nicer to myself.