Sunday, June 1, 2014

Moving

I've determined I hate moving. In every way possible. Not only do I hate to think the ranch won't be ours anymore but I hate the process of packing boxes.  Up at Cornucopia it's a process of trying to find enough storage for everything. Which is a challenge in itself.

Yesterday we took a short ride up to the Union-Companion Mine. There were only a few snow drifts along the way but I was able to get up pretty high given it was the end of May. It threatened to thunderstorm on us but never did so I went out and put up some fence. Wasn't exactly easy by myself but I got it done!  Today I'll move trash and tomorrow I'll bring up more horses.

I know this is a short post, but I just wanted to make sure that y'all didn't think I fell off the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment