Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Reno-Ruby

Reno-Ruby BLM Mustang 
Today is Reno-Ruby's first full day at the ranch. She is settling in well but it has been raining constantly since last night! Not only is it raining but it's also a tad chilly out with a slight breeze. The forecast calls for rain all this week but I won't let me stop me from spending lots of time with her. 



Reno is such a sweet little filly and the Saddle Tramps 4-H club have done an amazing job with her! I'm so excited for the weather to warm up so I can continue to work with her. I'm thinking I should set up a little trail course for her and also start ponying her behind WindDancer on little rides.

Reno & I inside the barn out of the rain!

Reno enjoying the shelter from the rain.
I just love this little filly and I'm so lucky that I am able to give her a good home. For everyone involved with the Saddle Tramps check back here for updates on Reno-Ruby!

No comments:

Post a Comment