Monday, March 3, 2014

Slush

I'm pretty sure that 'slush' isn't a technical weather term, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's slushing outside. That is, wet heavy snow falls from the sky and turns to rain just as it hits the ground. This slush is really throwing our snowpack off and I hope it doesn't affect the summer because I don't want another dry dirt summer. 

Today I headed off the hill in the slush to get fuel. So many diesel cans... 

The plus side of the day was playing with Kiwi. Even though it was raining I worked with her. Haltering is still the biggest challenge but once it is on she's a sweetie pie. I brushed her out (as much as someone can in the rain), picked up feet, and did desensitizing.  I'm really excited to see what summer brings for us.


Kiwi in the Rain




No comments:

Post a Comment