Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Riding in California

Thanks to Jane, who is fantastic, I got the chance to go riding while in California. It was such a perfect day for a ride and the weather looked nothing like it does in Eastern Oregon! The sun was shining and I was very ready to hop in the saddle.

I got to ride Vanna, who is a horse with a very impressive history.

Vanna
 She was absolutely fantastic. The ride was fantastic. The scenery was fantastic. The whole day was fabulous. I wish I could do it over and over again.  But alas I must return to the snowy land of Cornucopia and start shoveling out cabins and vents.

Sunny California

Cookie? (She got a lot of treats!)

Pretty!



Not before some delicious Chinese food though...

Don't worry... we didn't actually eat all of that food.

No comments:

Post a Comment