Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mule Team Driving

Today was an absolutely beautiful in Richland and I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Darice and drive her beautiful mule team!  I'm really glad that I found someone who is willing to teach me about driving a team and I have to say that she is a wonderful teacher.  I hope to have many more mule driving lessons and I hope that I will soon by able to purchase my own team. I am so excited that I drove a team today and that it all went smoothly! Thanks Darice for the great day!

Harnessing the Team

Ground Driving Ben and Katie
(Ben being a slacker and not pulling his weight.)

Ground Driving Ben and Katie

Ground Driving Ben and Katie

Ground Driving Ben and Katie

Ben and Katie hooked up to the fore cart heading down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment