Friday, January 24, 2014

24 Today

24. Wait… when did this happen?  Well I guess it's here. 

I decided to do something I little different and list some difference you may (or may not) know about me. Here it goes:

1.  If you had to live anywhere else in the world where would it be?  Australia. That's easy. I would live there again. I wonder how much it would cost to ship a couple horses to Oz?
2. Where were you during your last birthday? Thailand!
3. What's the next "big purchase" you want to make? I want to buy a draft or mule team. I would love a big black beautiful shire team or a sturdy well mannered mule team.
4. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. Always closed. I hate when they are open.
5. Which TV show do you wish was real? It depends. I think Doctor Who would be fantastic - but only if I get to travel with the Doctor.
6. What is your Chinese astrological sign? A horse! Go figure.
7. Do you sing in the car? Only when I am alone and on a long drive. I rock out pretty good too.
8. Favorite types of shoes? Cowboy boots… closely followed by moccasins.
9. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? Peanuts - all the way! Especially honey rusted peanuts like you get on the airlines.
10. What's your favorite color? Everyone should know this because I love forest green.
11. Favorite drink?  That's a tie between sparkling apple cider and lemon, lime, and bitters.
12. Which Disney character would you be most like? Merida from the animated movie Brave. She rides a horse, shoots with a bow, and is a free spirit.
13. Favorite daytime TV show? Ellen Degeneres.  She is so funny!
14. PC or Mac? Apple products always!
15. Have you ever stayed up all night? No. I almost did when I was in Australia… we went to bed really late and then got up a 2am to hike uMount Sonder. That's the closest I've ever come to staying up all night. 
16. Desktop or laptop computer? I have a MacBook Pro but I really want a 27 inch iMac so handle all of my photos and video footage. But I'm perfectly content with my laptop for now.
17.  Comfort food? A can of cold Coke and french fries. This is always my comfort food when I'm traveling and thanks to McDonalds you can find these items in almost every country. Although Australia still makes the best chips ever.
18. Favorite meal of the day (breakfast, lunch, or dinner)? Geez. I am a morning person and I love a good hearty breakfast but I also love devouring a delicious pizza or steak at night. So it's a tie. Never lunch. I hate lunch time.
19. Do you collect anything? Rocks. (I don't think collecting horses counts.)
20. Do you like cheese? Of course! Cheese is fantastic.
21. What US state do you want to visit next? Hawaii. I've never been and always wanted to go. Then Alaska - I've never been there either!
22. What is your favorite cookie? If they are fresh and still warm then chocolate chip, but I can eat gingerbread cookies for days. 
23. Number one thing you can't leave the house without? My dog Scout!
24. What you are most looking forward to in 2014? New experiences and the opportunity to travel to new places.

Cheers to my twenty-fourth birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment