1. My Family. Because no matter how angry or annoyed we get, we still love each other. I think.
2. Hot Water. It sounds silly, but I am so thankful that all I have to do is turn a knob and I get hot water.
(2.1 Dishwashers. Seriously, people take those for granted.)
3. My Personal Horses. I love them. Seriously. I'm so thankful for Lance, WindDancer, Quincy, Cracker, Misty, and now Runt (still deciding on a name).
|Quincy, Scout, and I.|
4. Technology. This is a love/hate relationship, but at the end of the day I am thankful that I can communicate to friends and family who live far away. Although I still wish I never had to make or answer a phone call ever.
5. Debt. I'm thankful that, other than a few small credit card charges, I am debt free. I couldn't imagine trying to pay off student loans, trucks, trailers, etc. Thank you brain for getting me plentiful scholarships.
6. My degree/Utah State. I miss Utah State University, but I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to gain a higher education. I'm also thankful that I now hold a Bachelor's degree in a field that I love.
7. Where I live. Eastern Oregon is beautiful... but Cornucopia and southern edge of the Eagle Cap Wilderness is especially beautiful.
8. My job. Where else am I going to find a job that lets me travel, ride horses, and make s'mores all summer long? The ski and snowmobile in the winter?
9. My blog. It's like journaling - only public. And better because I can add videos and photos.
10. My GoPro... so I can catch amazing videos of my life.
11. My camera... so I can always capture the moment.
12. Pizza. I love pizza. I love that we make amazing brick oven style pizza from scratch.
13. Friends. You are all awesome.
14. Christmas. It's the most wonderful time of the year. (Except I wish it was sunny and 85 degrees...)
15. Speaking of sun, I love the sun. I love warm weather.
16. Warm homemade bread.
17. The ability I have to bake sweet treats.
18. Ice cream. Nothing beats a good bowl of ice cream.
19. Music. I am thankful that I have the talent and ability to make music and I am also thankful that there is music all around me.
20. The ability I have to travel the world. I'm thankful I not only have the financial means to travel, but that we live in a time when I can indeed travel. I'm also grateful for friends who travel with me (Alexis!).
21. My dog Scout. He is my world. I love him so much!
22. My physical health. I am so thankful I am healthy and have the ability to live an active lifestyle.
24. The color forest green. Is it strange I'm thankful for the color green? But it makes me happy and I think it is one of the most beautiful colors.
25. Life's challenges and the mistakes I make. I learn from my mistakes and the challenges make me who I am.
27. Books. They add wisdom to my life.
28. The earth. It is a place we come to make mistakes, learn, grow and challenge ourselves. It is filled with natural beauty and the physical environment never stops amazing us.