Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer 2013 Bucket List

I'm making a rather ambitious summer bucket list for 2013. I know summer is our busiest season at the lodge - but I hope I can manage to squeeze in some great things around Baker County/Union County and hopefully I can cross some items off this list!

- Baker Heritage Museum
- Adler House in Baker City
- Eastern Oregon Museum
- Pine Valley Community Museum
- Sumpter Municipal Museum
- Ride the Sumpter Train
- Oregon Trail Interpretive Center
- Go to the Eastern Oregon Livestock Show and Rodeo Never made it to the rodeo, but went to the carnival instead! I love elephant ears!
- Haines Stampede Rodeo (July 4th)
- Go on another jet boat tour in Hells Canyon
- Go to the Pendleton Round-Up
- Purchase a DSLR Camera
- Purchase a mule team (This is most likely not going to happen anytime soon, but a girl can dream - right? Plus then I could advertise the lodge in all the locale parades!)
- Union County Fair... Fail. Didn't make it the UC Fair.
- Baker County Fair
- Attend another competitive trail challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment