Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Herding Horses

I love herding horses. Plain and simple.  It's a rush when you come flying down off a hill at a full gallop chasing a giant mob of beautiful horses.  And I've done that twice this week.

I've done pretty well this week. I've sold some horses, sent one off to training, and am going to send the two draft horses to get a week's worth of work under their belt.  Maybe I'll get lucky and sell another horse today.... but until that time I am headed outside to work with Payton (a paint horse).

I've been able to do a lot of riding recently so I am really happy about that.  And hopefully, if the weather follows the forecast, it'll warm up a lot today and maybe even hit 75 by Friday!  Riding is always better when it sunny and warm outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment