Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fun Times Around Town

Sometimes I get so busy living life I forget to blog. Never fear though! I'm here to blog now.  So, here's what has happen so far since I've been home. (In no particular order.)

Played with my dog Scout when the weather has been warm (and not windy/snowing). He just loves chasing sticks in the yard. The grass is also starting to turn green... it makes me so excited for summer to come!


I got to see my friend Megan! It's been so long since I've seen her, so I was really excited to get to spend some time with her.

Still short compared to Megan!
Went over to my friend Lisa's house. We ate food, made cookies, and then played Pictionary with a group of friends.  I am such a great artist.... not. Haha.

We had two teams of four players each.
Our team lost!

This is my drawing. I have no idea what it was supposed to be.
Your guess is as good as mine!
My mom came home so we went to town and had a great lunch with my Grandma at El Erradero, a Mexican restaurant, in La Grande.  It was really great to see my Grandma! Plus I helped her program her remote for her TV, which was surprising harder than I had anticipated.

My mom and I also went to the Maridell Center in La Grande and saw our friends Jeri and Lisa.  We played mini golf and even went roller skating!  I'm not very good at skating, but for my first time I did pretty good. (I didn't fall over!)
Mom putting into the bathtub.
Such a fun little mini golf course!

Lisa and I playing mini golf.
I came in second to last! Fail.
Jeri and her family have done such a great job with the Maridell Center.  It's a great place for people to come and have some good, quality, family fun. They also have laser tag, Zumba classes, Hulu Hoop classes, and you can rent it out for parties!

Mom and Jeri roller skating!
Katlin almost falling over... but I didn't!

Mom and I roller skating at the Maridell Center.

Today I've got to go check the water trough across the road, work with a horse, and get some other things done... So I better go get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment