Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cracker and Sunburnt Shoulders

Yesterday I got to ride Cracker! She's usually pretty feisty, but she seemed calmed than normal. I think that's because I was riding her in 75 degree weather and she worked up a nice sweat!

I just love warm weather so much, even if I manage to get sunburnt. Yep. My shoulders and back are bright red! I guess I need to invest in some new sunblock to keep me from roasting. But do you know what's really funny? The whole time I was in Asia (in 95+ weather) I never got sunburnt! Only in Eastern Oregon.

Scout is lucky - he doesn't burn! And he seems to just love the warm weather!

Today I'm up at the lodge. It's supposed to be warm in Halfway so I hope it's warm up here. Plus it would be nice if some more snow melted off!



No comments:

Post a Comment