Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wild Weekly Photo Challenge – Exploration

Update: 
I won the audience choice award at LetsBeWild.com - thanks everyone!


A few years ago, I headed south to Moab, Utah with a college roommate of mine. We spent the better part of a week exploring Moab and southern Utah. To say that this experience was amazing would be an understatement!

We found so many wonderful places and we truly explored. No map. No guide. No looking up things on the internet. Just the pack on our backs and the sand at our feet. I love exploring and I loved being able to explore the areas around Moab.

Petroglyphs

Perhaps these are called fingers.

I love this root; it's so gnarled and twisted.

Amazing rock feature.

I do believe this is my favorite rock in all of southern Utah.
(Whether or not I could find it again is another question...)
I’m participating in the online adventure travel magazine LetsBeWild.com’s Wild Weekly Photo Challenge for bloggers. This week’s Challenge is: Exploration!

3 comments: