Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wild Weekly Photo Challenge – Wildlife

Hello to everyone out there in blog-land. So last week I won the photo contest on LetsBeWild.com! Check out my winning entry of Post Falls right here (just click) if you haven't done so already. This week the photo challenge on LetsBeWild is wildlife.  Wohoo... honorable mention for my frog!

Butterfly in Jacksonville, Alabama.
Peacock. Brisbane, Australia.
Tree frog in an old stump... somewhere in Queensland, Australia.

And of course my favorite, which I think is so cute and funny - kangaroo in Australia
curiously checkin' out my camera!
I’m participating in the LetsBeWild.com Wild Weekly Photo ChallengeThis week’s Challenge is: Wildlife

3 comments:

  1. the kangaroo is cute, but the peeping treefrog is giving it a run for its money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peeping frog, even if I am utterly averse to frogs, is a darling. :-)

    ~Imelda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Congrats on the honorable mention!

    ReplyDelete