Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Season is Over

I'm glad to (finally) say that the packing season for 2012 is over! Which means, that there are no more cold and snowy horseback trips into the Eagle Caps until spring and summer roll around again. I love riding my horse and I'll continue to do so, it'll just be here at the house instead of up in the mountains.

Now that the season is over what do I do? Plan a trip to Southeast Asia of course! Alexis and I are officially snapping up plane tickets with plans to book hotels and tours. It's going to be so wonderful!  Actually, the whole process would be easier if Wells Fargo wasn't such a pain to deal with. I've never had problems booking plane tickets and such overseas, but Wells Fargo apparently doesn't like Asia. Every time I try to make a purchase it's declined, even after I've tried to call and explain the situation to them. Perhaps it's on to a new bank?

Also - it's turkey day tomorrow so Happy (early) Thanksgiving!  I'm going to try and make some sort of festive food because I use any holiday as an excuse to try fun new recipes or candy creations. If I can make something good I'll be sure to post about it!

For now I better clean up this disaster of a room and try to bring some order to the chaos that has become my sock drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment