Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wild Weekly Photo Challenge – Weather

Last week I participated in the "Wild Weekly Photo Challenge" hosted by Let'sBeWild.com and I received an honorable mention for one of my fall photos! (Click here to check that blog post out!) I'm really having fun with this and I love posting photos... so this week it's all about weather.

Love this quote: Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.  - Rabindranath Tagore 

Surfer @ Byron Bay Australia
Looking out at the sunset @ Rathdowney, Austalia
Sunrise at Uluru, Australia

I’m participating in the LetsBeWild.com Wild Weekly Photo Challenge! This week’s Challenge is: Weather

2 comments:

  1. All beautiful- but I love that last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your photos of the sunset.

    Sunsets are my favorite. We got lots of great sunsets here in my side of the world.

    ReplyDelete