Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Scout the Zip-lining Dog

So I have been a slacker blogger.  Yep. Totally slacking. To quickly fill you in Heidi and her family from Alabama are here. And thus the adventures begin. Like sending my dog, Scout, down the zip-line! I literally can't stop watching when I watch this video.  Moritz is Heidi and David's exchange student from Germany - compliments to him for the awesome commentary and video!

...I still can't believe I sent my dog down a zip-line! I'm sure glad he is devoted and trusts me! p.s. If you watch this twice look at my facial expression when I send him down the platform!



4 comments:

  1. I love you. And your dog. I miss you. And if I knew your dog I would miss him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I missed that! I would have wet my pants with laughter! That was awesome! Thanks for the great horse ride and I miss you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you post the video of Erin riding the zip line upside down so I can link to it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete