Saturday, July 28, 2012

Parelli and the Dish Washer (aka me)

When you live up in the mountains, little things can make you really excited. Like finding out that the new Prime Minister of Egypt got his master's at Utah State University. So cool! (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/hesham-kandil-egypt-prime-minister_n_1698044.html)

Another exciting thing is that Parelli Natural Horsemanship "liked" my photo.  Just to fill you in, Pat Parelli is a well-known name is the horse world and it's neat that they liked my photo on Instagram.
Photo collage of Lancelot
And now for a small rant... the thing I hate most about Cornucopia Lodge is doing the stupid dishes every single night. Really?  Can we just buy a dish washer already? I hate washing dishes more than anything else. Yes. I know commercial dish washers are expensive.... so apparently I should change my job title to 'Annoyed Dish Washer' because it appears I shall be washing them forever.

Skipping subjects - has anyone been watching the Olympics? I caught the dressage event this morning and managed to watch the Opening Ceremonies on BBC. Love the Olympics. I really hope I get to watch show jumping and women's gymnastics. Those athletes are amazing! I seriously wish I had their muscles! 

I think that's all I have to say for this random post. Maybe next time I'll have something more interesting to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment