Friday, June 22, 2012

200th Blog Post


This is the fifth time I've attempted to write this blog post.  So, because I keep failing miserably I'm going to make handy-dandy bullet points. 
- This is the 200th blog post for 'Backcountry Katlin.' Woohoo!
- I'm still up in the mountains... luckily the lodge has wifi. First summer I've ever been this "connected."
- Living with your parents after graduation is one of the hardest things to do. I don't recommend it.
- Horse camp is going good. I like how we have Cornucopia set up, but I prefer the trails at MossSprings. There is more riding options at MossSprings and (in my opinion) better trails for horse camp there. However, Cornucopia is a nice change.
- I still love WindDancer. He is one of the best horses out there. And my dog Scout is pretty amazing too.
- I'm learning all sorts of things this summer. Like the fact that I suck at carpentry. And I don't know a thing about electricity. Or water.  And zip lines are hard to put up and tighten. And I really dislike riding in rain. 
- I miss making s'mores.
- I'm excited for Heidi and Lisa to come up and see the lodge.
-That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. *Congrats on your 200th post.
    *Yes living with your parents can suck.
    *Why can't you make s'more there?
    *I can't wait to come up there too!!!! Do you want me to bring the s'mores?

    ReplyDelete