Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Twitter

I don't know what happened... but a month ago (or so) I got a Twitter.  What the heck is twitter? Twitter is an online social networking service and microblogging service that enables its users to send and read text-based posts of up to 140 characters, known as "tweets".  And there are over 300 million users! Crazy huh?


So you might be asking why I have a twitter.  Well - I'm not entirely sure to be honest.  At the time it sounded like a good idea. And I think it is. I think social media can hinder or hurt you depending on how you use it.  For me, Twitter is about networking and potentially gaining relationships that can help in the future.  


Since joining a month ago I have 22 followers. Not bad, eh?  I know that it's a small number, but me for I'm happy about it.  The Pacific Islands NPS follows me, as does the US Department of Interior, Huntsman School of Business, USU Research Office, USU Aggies, and the College of Natural Resources. It's pretty neat.  Maybe I'll even get more followers someday. Enough about Twitter though. 


Chemistry is evil... that's all I will say about that subject.


I've got a lot of homework to do.  So exciting?  I wish I had something more interesting to say, but let's be honest. Who reads this? (Thank you if you're actually reading my blog!)  Come Friday I will have something to blog about. And Saturday. And Sunday.  Each will be a fun day to blog about!



No comments:

Post a Comment