Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ready? Ok. Go.

This week is crazy.  Absolutely crazy.  I can't believe how busy I am.  I'm not complaining about being busy, in fact, I'm pretty sure that I would rather be busy than bored.  I spent the last few days helping teach a Hunter Education course at the Cache Shooting Range.  It's great to see how confident people become when they realize they passed Hunter's Education. (Robert Schmidt also took all the hunter ed instructors out to lunch Sunday afternoon once the last class was finished. So fantastic!  I seriously love when people are awesome like that!)

I also found locations to put bat boxes for my capstone service learning project. (Did you know I have another blog solely dedicated to my service-learning experience at USU?  www.aggieservice.blogspot.com)  It was actually pretty fun to drive around with my friend, Caitlin, and hunt out locations for the bat boxes.  I'll be really happy when I am finished with my capstone... but that's a ways off for now.

I also saw the Hunger Games Saturday afternoon.  Such a good movie! I loved it!  It followed the book, was cast well, and it's such a great story!  If you haven't seen it... then you are missing out my friend!  I also suggest reading the book first, but that's just personal preference.  I'd for sure give it five out of five stars.

Yesterday I managed to finish up a review for my watershed test. (Test tomorrow... ek!) I'm hoping that I do well on this test so I can pull a good grade from the class.  Test's are hard for me to begin with, but I'm thankful that the majority of the test is definitions, short answers, and essay questions.  I'm far better at writing than answering multiple answer questions or true/false.

To be honest I don't remember what else I did yesterday.  I made poster's for the College of Natural Resources Logger's Ball. Hung them up.  I also managed to stay fairly dry in the rain.  And I got more signatures for my Xi Sigma Pi Tree.

I'm going to spend the rest of today studying. And going to the graduation fair. I guess it would be good to buy a cap and gown. And perhaps finish getting the required signatures for my Xi Sigma Pi tree...

The rest of the week will be a blur (between school, capstone projects, Logger's ball, Xi Sigma Pi Initation, etc) but I'll try to remember and blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment