Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tagged

My friend Jill "tagged" me in her blog post so I figured I should play along!  (Only I'm switching it up a little.)  

The rules for this tag game:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a picture of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.

The Sister and I  :)
Eleven Random Things:
- I'm super excited for spring break!
- Right now I'm watching reruns of Project Runway.  The new episode doesn't start for another two hours. 
- I should probably go to Zumba today, but I just did laundry and don't want to get a clean shirt all sweaty.  Pathetic I know.
- People say I'm skinny but I disagree. I want six pack abs and am so far from them. 
- I wear two hats in life. The cowgirl and the city girl.
- I love the fact that my apartment has green carpet. It's unique and unexpected. 
- I'm scared to graduate. Terrified in fact. I'm not ready for real life yet.
- On Sunday I'll be in Vegas. In the sun.
- Summer is my favorite season. By far.
-  I'm an introvert (thus why I live by myself), but I also love being around friends and going on adventures.
- I have a serious love/hate relationship with school.  Sometimes I love it. Sometimes I hate it. I think I worry about my grades too much.

Questions from Jill
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
I love chocolate ice cream. Love love. SO much. I also love cookie dough... and cookies and cream... and brownie... and sherbet... but chocolate will always be my first love.
2. If you could live anywhere for 10 years, where would you live?
Oh my gosh.  If I could live anywhere? Well (obviously) I love Oregon... but if I could live anywhere and wasn't restricted by money perhaps Australia. I do love it so!

3. What would have as a pet if it could be anything?
Define a pet. Does a horse count? Because I would love a Friesian or Andalusian - like the horses in Lord of the Rings.   If you don't consider a horse a pet then probably a sweet lovable dog (just like my pup).

4. Favorite movie?
Again.  This is a hard one.  I love old westerns and movies that involve horses.  I think my current favorite is somewhere between Seabiscuit, Secretariat, and War Horse.  Classically speaking, we've got to go with National Velvet. 

5. Paper or plastic?
Paper. 

6. What is an invention that you want to invent?
An iPhone that was 100% water proof. So you could take it swimming! 
7. What is your favorite kind of weather?
Sun. Warmth. Hot heat.

8. I'm copying this, but guilty pleasure?
Guilty pleasure of course. And the fact I'm trying to stop staring at the freezer... which happens to have chocolate ice cream in it.

9. What are you most excited for during 2012?
Graduation from Utah State!

10. If you could have any career in life, what would it be?
Any career? Any? Does world traveller count as a career?  If not how about a  a cameraman for BBC who gets to travel the world and film crazy amazing things like Planet Earth or Human Life.  Of course I would settle being a famous horse trainer or rancher!

11. If you could redo one thing from the past five years, what would it be?
I think maybe I would have done more studying abroad. Taken the chance to really explore the world before college graduation. 

Questions for You!
1. What did you love most about 2011?
2. What are you looking forward to most in 2012?
3. If you could travel to any county, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite thing to do where you live?
5. Favorite kind of cake?
6. Biggest fear for 2012?
7. Dream car?
8. Where do you see yourself ten or twenty years from now?
9. Mac or PC?
10.  Favorite pattern? (Like I said earlier I’m watching Project Runway. So what is it? Plaid, stripes, polka dots, etc.)
11. Do you buy name brands or generic brands?

So if you are still with my it's your turn! Pick your social media network of choice. Or at least do it in your head.

Also... look forward to lots of posts over spring break. I decided to drag my laptop with me so that I can update my blog with photos.  

No comments:

Post a Comment