Friday, March 2, 2012

March Came in Like a Lion

You know that song (or maybe it's a saying) that says "March comes in like and lion and goes out like a lamb..."  Well. March has certainly come in like a lion. Three straight days of snow. And a lot of it.  Everything is white and powdery... except that I am ready to spring. Heck. Skip spring and go straight to summer mode.  Warmth? Yes please.

Perhaps I'm missing Australia a little too much.  It was always warm there. And I loved it!  Can I go back?

Other than me complaining about snow.... can I complain about chemistry? I failed my exam yesterday.  52%.  Are you kidding me?!  The one test I thought I would do well on I completely fail.  This might be a result of senioritis, but I don't think so. I studied so freakin' hard for this test. And then I fail. Awesome. Not.

Can we just fast forward to spring break?

A terrible thought just came into my head... If I fail another test I might not pass chemistry.  If I don't pass chemistry I don't graduate. If I don't graduate my world will come to and end.  No. No. No.

Maybe it's like this quote?

Except I'm pretty sure my sprout is small and so is my carrot.

I'm so ready for the weekend. Minus all of the homework I have to do. And projects. And events. And everything else!

Whew... sorry. I had to get that out of my system. I'm just a tad stressed if you can't tell. This post is also spastic. But that's ok. Those of you that read this probably know I'm like that in really life. But not usually this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment