Sunday, March 11, 2012

The First Handful of Days

Thank goodness that Spring break is here!  I'm so excited to have a break from school and not worry about homework or meetings.

On Friday I left with Erin and her husband Matt for Provo.  We stayed at her mom's house Friday night and Saturday night.  After church this morning we are heading off to Las Vegas! So excited. It's gonna be awesome!
Jen and Erin being awesome!
Yesterday, Saturday, I decided to hang out with my friend Jen. Since she graduated in December I haven't seen her at all this semester.  After Erin, Jen, and I ate a yummy lunch at a cafe I was "traded off" to Jen. We meet up with Bonnie and Natalie (two of her other friends) and headed out to some shops. I didn't find anything to buy - but it was neat looking at all of the little trinkets.   And I found this funny sign posted on one of the shop doors.


After browsing for a couple hours we debated what to do next.  So why not head to Park City?  Yep. Mini road trip with Jen!

Park City was fun. We went to the Tanger Outlet Stores.  I found a nice leather built to replace my belt that is currently stapled together. Haha.  After wandering in and out of (what seemed like) a hundred stores we finally headed off to "Park City Pizza."  This little pizza joint was unexpectedly fantastic. Yum. Yum.

The night ended playing the game Scattergories.  Then it was back to Provo and back to Erin's house.

I better get ready for church now.  Haha. That's ironic. I'm going to church then heading to Vegas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment