Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year Day!

Happy Leap Year Day!


The day (February 29th) that only comes around once every four years! Does that mean that this year will have 366 days? Either way, leap day is pretty exciting. It's a Wednesday after all.

Last time I blogged about the Aggie basketball game (if you haven't read that post yet, you should).  Since then not much has happened.  I have a chemistry test tomorrow.  Am I ready? Not really. Nervous? Yes.  My goal is to do better on the second test than I did on the first test - but I've heard from various people that the second test is the hardest one... but who knows.

Oh! My friend Erin and I decided that we are going to Las Vegas for spring break. So excited!  We are going to spend the first night with some family she has there, then spend two nights on the strip at the Treasure Island hotel, then spend the remainder of the days with her family.  I think it will be a fun! Roller coasters, shows,  shopping, and seeing the lights.  I am definitely looking forward to a break from school!  (And keep checking my blog March 11-16... I'm sure I will be posting lots of pictures!)


I am also having a hard time believing that tomorrow is March 1st.  MARCH.  Who knew it would come so fast?  Just March... then April... then graduation the first weekend of May. Ah!

I have two hard classes this semester: Chemistry and Watershed Science.  Chemistry I know I will pass. Watershed? I sure hope so. The class is turning out to be a lot harder than I thought it would be.  Must graduate.

Speaking of graduation.  I got an invitation to join Xi Sigma Pi, which is basically a natural resources honor society. I'm pretty excited about it!  In order to become "initiated" I have to make a tree and have all the members sign it.  So that's another project on my list....

Now I have to trample through the snow to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment