Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What's New, Cupcake?

This post is for Lisa. My other favorite sister (as you said on Facebook). Who is awesome. And who also informed me I never blog about her.  ;)

So...

Lisa and her son Seamus came over after Christmas to Union to see everyone.  I was really excited to see her and give her my Christmas present.  Air Steam cookie cutters anyone?  She also gave me this awesome book called What's New, Cupcake? This book has the coolest cupcakes EVER and one of my New Year's Resolution is to make every one of them in the book! (Except the rat cupcakes... because they are kind of scary lookin!) She also gave me everything I need to make awesome cupcakes!  Wow.  It's 7:30am in the morning and I am getting really hungry talking about cupcakes!


Lisa opening her presents! (Sorry the pic is so dark...)

Everyone in the living room
Hopefully Lisa had a good time and I'm glad that she could come over after Christmas and see us! And hopefully she reads this post because it's all for her!

Did I mention she is awesome? And makes makes amazing food!

No comments:

Post a Comment