Saturday, January 21, 2012

Travel Bug

I fixed my blog! It looks normal"ish" again. I still have to tweak it some... but thats ok!

I feel like I post on my blog a lot.  Maybe too much?  Is it too much?  Sometimes I think I should write crazy stories or post inspiration thoughts. But really that's not me.  So if you still read my blog I hope that you find it somewhat entertaining or at least a little interesting.

Other thoughts on my mind... travel!  Oh I have the travel bug bad. So bad. I just want to hop on a flight to somewhere warm or exotic. Just travel. No worries. I'm not going to randomly jump up and run away. I'd like to graduate this semester.  Then maybe go somewhere! Haha. If nothing else I hope to travel during Spring Break!

And it's finally snowing!

That's all for now.  And I'm making cookies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment