Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Twelve new year's resolutions for the year 2012.
1.  Travel. Generally speaking this shouldn't be too hard. Especially since spring semester means Spring Break... which is the perfect opportunity for a little travel.
2.  Graduate from Utah State.
3. Workout on a somewhat regular basis.  Really I just want a six pack/rock hard stomach. And great biceps.
4. Make time during school for things that I love to do.
5. Work during the summer and really dig into the outfitting and horse camp.  I want to make this business fly.
6. Spend more time with family and friends.
7. Live life without regrets.
8. Memorize campfire songs for my guitar.
9.  Figure out how to correctly play the didgeridoo.
10.  Make all the cupcakes in my cupcake book... except the rat cupcakes.  Those scare me.
11. Break little Misty to ride... and break in some of the horses from across the rode. Those wild things.
12. Knit a hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment