Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Out with 2011 and in with 2012.

It's officially January 1st 2012 and I have spent all day with my family playing games and whatnot.  (I should mention that it's almost Jan. 2nd, so I figured I should hurry up and write this post before the clock strikes midnight!)

Since it's the beginning of a new year I thought I would reflect on some of the great memories I had from 2011.  Some of these seem like forever ago and yet some seem like they happened just yesterday.

Spending my 21st birthday in Alabama with my sister was Awesome.  I could write a whole book on Australia... so I'll simply leave it as my adventures down under. Summer. Having my awesome friend Smash come visit me! Horses.  Family.  Spending time with friends. Arizona.  Random trips to Angie's for food and good times. Seeing my friends graduate.  Six classes later I finish the semester with five A's and a B+.  Work. I love work and my awesome co-workers. Yes Jill. Alexis. Josie. Jordan. Patsy. Sydney. You all are amazing!  Christmas tree cutting. Basketball games. CNR socials.  Oh geez this list could go on forever, but I'll stop.

So here's to making 2012 amazing!  Cheers mate and a happy new year to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment