Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

I love home. And I love thanksgiving break.  This year we had family come to our house for thanksgiving so it was lots of fun to have Mike & Gloria plus Ken & Caroline (and their kids) over for thanksgiving.  There was lots of good food. Games. Story telling. Laughing. And lots of picture taking.

Scout in my room.
We are all looking at something...
Lance is saying' hi!
WindDancer & I in the Creek

Lance & I overlooking the ranch.

The whole gang that was here for Thanksgiving!

Sunset from my apartment.
All in all it was a fun thanksgiving and I am glad that I was able to come home.... AND I also made something I found on Pinterest. (Jill and Alexis you know what I'm talking about.)

Turkeys!
I made chocolate turkeys. These are made with oreos, whoppers, candy corn, mini reese's peanut butter cups, red decorative frosting, yellow decorative frosting, and stiff white frosting to hold them together.  They were a successful food item! And fun to make too!

3 comments: