Thursday, October 6, 2011

October Snow

So. What's with this weather? I mean fall is usually beautiful with changing leaves. I imagine it with cool nights and warm days.  And pumpkins. And hot chocolate. And curling up on the couch reading a good book. And having fun with great friends.

But this weather is not cooperating. Snow? Really. No. I object. Not yet... please not yet.  Let's hold off until the end of October.  Although perhaps this is just a cold front. Or I am just complaining that it's cold and Australia was never cold.

But I'm looking forward to an October filled with pumpkins, friends, and good food.  Maybe the USU football team might even win!  Or we could lose it again in the fourth quarter...

And yes. I took this picture today! October 6th, 2011.  Looking at Logan Canyon from campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment