Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kate and Girraween

Tomorrow I was supposed to go on an outdoor education trip to Girraween National Park.  But going on the trip would mean missing four days of classes.  At first I was fine with this but then I realized that I should really straighten out my priorities.

Sometimes you want to do the fun things in life, but you need to focus for things like tests and essays. I wish I could go. And I am sure that I could go - but that would cause me a lot of stress when I got back. So no stress for Katlin!

And I think tonight I am going to buy ice cream. Yummy expensive ice cream. (I can't help that it is expensive - that's normal for Oz... food is spendy!)

On a most random side note I watched the royal wedding. Australia is not Britain, but it was still neat to be in a British commonwealth when the royal wedding happened.  And I just love Kate's dress! It's stunning! And so is her sister's dress!

It's also all over the news that Osama bin Laden is dead.  Maybe this means that the world is one step closer to peace.  Anyways, that's all for now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment