Friday, May 13, 2011

The "H" word.

I'm just doing homework (the dreaded "h" word).  Attempting to convince myself to just keep writing this plant identification report.
Oh. Just though I'd say "hi!"
I'm pretty sure that I have previously mentioned how different education is here.  You get one assignment (maybe two), an exam and that's your grade. Even though I dislike homework I am glad for it in the states.  It allows me to track my progress and see if I am on par with what my professor is expecting. But Australia is awesome even if I dislike their grading system.

So I guess it's back to grind of homework. Hopefully I'll get this done quickly! Then maybe I can make a cake - or eat ice cream. Or make the cookie/ice cream dessert combo I had a few nights ago. Oh the possibilites are endless!
Cool Quote.

1 comment:

  1. You look great and I love the quote! Good luck finishing your semester abroad! :)

    ReplyDelete