Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Breakfast for Dinner

I went to the store the other day and saw Will and Kate! Ok.. I didn't really see them. But I did see a cardboard cutout of them! I should have taken a picture with it, but at least I took a picture of it!  


I also purchased the Royal Love Story.  So that someday I can flip back through the magazine and look at all the pictures. Pretty cool event if you ask me!


Tonight was a night for breakfast.  I made two perfect pancakes that tasted amazing!  Hillary (my roomie) thinks they look pretty darn delicious! What do you think?  

Looks like we are going to watch the 80's movie "Sixteen Candle" then go back to homework. In my case that involves studying for my plant identification course and class tomorrow. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment