Friday, April 15, 2011

Rain Rain Rain

I was going to go hiking today with the SCU Outdoor Adventure Club and I was actually really excited to hike the Border Ranges National Park.

But then when I woke up this morning it was raining. And it was raining hard. Currently it's still raining. Anyways, I just couldn't convince myself to go hiking in the rain because I hate hiking in wet clothing.  It's not chilly out, but still. Who wants to hike when it's wet?  (Alright. I know. There are a lot of people who would go hiking in the rain.)

Instead of hiking in the rain I think I will catch up on all of my assigned readings for school.  Then I'll get  a head start on some of my assignments, maybe wash my sleeping bag/sheets, clean my room, and try to make my day as productive as possible.


We know that I would much rather be outside.... but not when it's raining. (That's not entirely true. I would ride a horse in the rain. Or go surfing in the rain. But I think it might just be hiking in the rain I'm not keen on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment