Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Digital-ness

I like this not going to school regularly business. It makes life really fun and relaxing - which hasn't happened in a long while.

Basically all I did this weekend was eat, hang out with friends, oh and take up digital painting.  I'm not very good with a real pen and pencil, but I'm pretty good with digital stuff.  What do you think? (Comparison pictures on the right hand side...) Obviously the original picture is more beautiful, but mine isn't too bad for a shot in the dark.

And I was on another Disney movie kick. Tonight I watched Princess and the Frog.  One of my favorite lines in the movie goes like this: "The evening star is shinin' bright. So make a wish and hold on tight. There's magic in the air tonight, and anything can happen."


Oh! And I download and watched (twice) the first episode of Doctor Who season 6!  I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment