Saturday, April 23, 2011

23 April

Could I have come up with a more interesting blog post title? Probably.  But I didn't really feel like it.  So tomorrow is Easter! And I am soooo excited!  I have been holding off on eating the candy mom sent me and I can't wait to dive into it tomorrow! (Also I am going to bake a cake... so tomorrow shall be grand!)


I decided that since my roomies are gone for Easter (and away the US) I would play mum of the apartment and be the Easter Bunny.  I put together little sacks of chocolate for each roommate.  I also put together a "apartment Easter basket." (Although really it's in a cereal bowl, because I forgot to buy a basket.) It's filled with silly putty, chocolate, more chocolate, and plastic eggs with chocolate in them.

Besides doing all that jazz today, I found my friend Julia who was still here today! I thought everyone had left, but she and her roommate ended up being here today.  That equaled lunch at KFC then shopping around the Square [Lismore shops].   The day before Easter is apparently a day to have huge sales.


This made me excited because I came home with a cute pair of 5 dollar shoes!  Hooray for adventures that end in shoe buying!


I'm still no where near the grand total of shoes I bought while in France the first go around, but I would say that two pair is pretty good for Oz!

And in case you didn't know, the season premier of (one of) my favorite shows will have happened by the time you read this post. (Mostly likely anyways depending on your country/state/time-zone.)  Drum roll.... Doctor Who!  Can I tell you how excited I am?!  I will hunt down a T.V. with BBC on it. Or find somewhere to watch it online. So excited!  http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010tb7q

1 comment:

  1. I love those shoes!!! I love your blog posts and I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete