Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Week 2

Monday.  Monday was fun.  Biology confuses me because I am not familiar with the local plant life here and honestly am not good at biology in the first place. Cultural Perspectives. Extremely interesting. There are so many ideas about culture and place. It's intense.

Clouds over Southern Cross Uni. 6:30am. Before the heat!
Tuesday. My biology lab was super interesting because we got to look at plants and inspect them. So much better than lecture!  And outdoor education was, once again, awesome. We are starting to plan for trips and get ready.  So excited!  Except today is was really, really, hot.  I'm talking 95 degrees and 80% humidity.  Good thing for swimming pools! It just making sleeping a little difficult at times because it's so warm at night.

I also booked something exciting today with my friends. Something that will hopefully be awesome.  Something like Sea Turtle Snorkeling at Byron Bay on Saturday! Woot! And Sunday is kayaking the Evans River!  Booyeah!

 Now I just have to buckle down on my studies and work hard so I can play on the weekend. Which is what I am going to do right now.  I'll be sure to post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment