Friday, March 18, 2011

Hiking Fail

I was going to go on a hike today. To Minyon Falls. But that failed because it was cancelled. Due to rain. Stupid Rain.


So instead of going on an awesome hike I went into Lismore with my friend Julia. Which turned out to be a lot of fun.  I attempted to find a dress for race day. Which failed.  I attempted to find a pair of shoes I wanted.  Fail.  But I did manage to eat a sundae. Big plus. And develop the pictures from my underwater camera. Also a big plus!

So take a look at some sea turtles.  Quiz time - anyone know which sea turtle this is? (I do!) And enjoy looking at the rest of my pictures!
Chocolate!! [Lismore]
Snorkeling in the ocean!  Thumbs up for fun! [Byron Bay Trip]
The Kayaks after lunchtime. [Evans Head Trip]
I ate all my icecream!


They were selling American 5 dollar bills at an antique shop! haha
Julia & I

No comments:

Post a Comment