Monday, March 28, 2011

Caramel Brownies

When I started writing this blog post, I was going to write something to the effect of, "Today was a normal Monday."  But in fact there was nothing normal about today at all. Because I realized after I typed that sentence that I am in Australia. Which is not normal at all! Granted it was a dull Monday and it rained all day, but hey I'm still in Australia livin' the dream!


I felt that I needed to spice my Monday up a little.  Which resulted in me buying brownies. Not just any brownies... but caramel brownies.  So good!  I write about food a lot, but you have to understand: I love food.  It's so delicious and amazing!  Plus it's an adventure to create food in another country where everything is measured in mLs.  Oh I long the 1/4 cup to come back...

If you really want to make your mouth water, check out these brownies: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/05/salted-caramel-brownie/

No comments:

Post a Comment