Sunday, February 20, 2011

Magic

"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it..."  - Roald Dahl



Today was the first day of school. Plant identification and conservation is going to be a really interesting class and it will be hard because I'm not very good at biology. But we get to go on a field trip to the rainforest so that's really exciting!

I also went to Perspectives on Australia.  Although the lecturer is really boring I am excited to see what the class holds.  We also get to go on a field trip to Nimbin in that class so I'm excited!

More class tomorrow, but I'll keep you posted if anything exciting happens.  Also, be sure to drink lots of water cause it's hot here!  (Honestly I just need a picture for this blog post so I took this while I was skyping with mom. Haha.  Love you mom!)

1 comment:

  1. i loveeee reading your blogposts! also. did you feel the earthquake in new zealand?

    ReplyDelete