Thursday, February 24, 2011

The First Week

I managed to survive the first week of classes. I think I am really excited about all of my classes.  Requiring field trips... BEST idea ever!

 I also think joining the SCU Outdoor Adventure Club is a fantastic idea.  Anything that allows me to go outside is awesome!  If I can join today then I might go to Byron Bay tomorrow.

If you are wondering what classes I am taking they are:  Plant Identification and Conservation. Perspectives on Australia. Outdoor Education. And Tourism Principals and Theories.  I think the only class that will give me some trouble is plant id.  I am not familiar with plants so it will be a little tough, but well worth it in the end.

All in all, this week has been great.  I get to go on a lot of field trips this semester, join an outdoors club, hopefully go to Sydney with my friends, attend a race day event (similar to the Kentucky Derby), and hopefully go to the outback during study week!  This is going to be one amazing semester!

Oh, this is a picture of my friend Marianne and I.  Sitting in the plaza.  Enjoying the hot hot sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment