Monday, February 14, 2011

Campus

Today is has rained.  Alot. Apparently it is the norm to come into building soaking wet.

But on the plus said I bought a cool Australian postcard.  By the way, if you don't receive a postcard from me I apologize. Stamps are 2.40 and that's a lot to spend for each international postcard.

Anyways, today we learned about the classes and registration. I already registered to make sure I got the spots I wanted so I'm ahead of the game. Free Pizza for lunch was fantastic (thanks study abroad office!) and shopping was expensive.  As usual.

Here are some pictures of campus.  Very awesome if you ask me!

 This is the sidewalk to the plaza and the picture below is the sidewalk to the international office.


And then I saw this....


Haha. 

2 comments:

  1. Renee in CaliforniaFebruary 15, 2011 at 1:53 PM

    Hi Katlin,
    Great blog so far! Look forward to reading all about your exciting adventures. Especially loved the sound track. Wish I was there with you.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Renee! Glad you like my blog - it's so tropical here; it makes every day an adventure!

    ReplyDelete