Your favorite movie. Oh dear. You are asking me to pick just one?? Well, Disney movies rock! (Case in point: 101 Dalmatians, Pinocchio, Fantasia, Aladdin, Jungle Book, Finding Nemo, Wall E, Bolt, Princess and the Frog, Up, Tangled, Ratatouille, Toy Story... all so good!) Then all horse related movies are generally awesome! (Case in point: National Velvet, Seabiscuit, Spirit, Phar Lap, Man from Snowy River, Hildalgo, and so on.) Then the westerns (Tombstone, True Grit, Quiggly Down Under, Dances with Wolves and anything with John Wayne goin' on!). Then the everything else category. (Harry Potter, Iron Man, Inception, and the list could go on forever...) Wow. That did not narrow down my favorite movie at all.
10. Favorite TV show. Oh dear. Not again. Here are some my favorites (in no particular order); Bones, NCIS, NCIS: LA, Castle, The Mentalist, CSI, Big Bang Theory, Cake Boss, and Doctor Who!
11. Favorite Recipe? Love to make Argentine Flank Steak. Yummy!
12. Ice-cream flavor? Chocolate. Vanilla with chocolate syrup. Cookies and Cream. Cookie Dough. Sherbet.
13. Book you are reading right now. Alexandria Link by Steve Berry. Love him. And James Rollins. And C.J. Box. Oh and Clive Cussler.
14. First five songs to come up on shuffle on iTunes/iPod. 1) Old Home Place by JD Crowe & New South. It's bluegrass. Mountain Style. Oh yeah. 2) The Devil Went Down to Georgia by Charlie Daniels. I used to pretend I could play the fiddle like him, then realized I should stick with the woodwinds. 3) Now We Are Free by Hans Zimmer off the soundtrack for the Gladiator. I just love this song. It's so moving and it just flows. Another favorite of mine would have to be Elysium off the same album. 4) Symphony No. 4 in F Minor, Op. 36: IV. Final (Allegro Con Fuoco) by Berliner Philharmoniker from Tchaikovsky Symponies Nos. 4, 5, and 6. 5) Don't go for the One by Gaelic Storm. Haha... I'm not entirely sure what this means about me.
15. Currently listening to: Mumford & Sons - Roll Away Your Stone. Up next: Snow Patrol - Shut your Eyes.
That's half of them. I consider this time well spent.