Friday, January 28, 2011

Tennessee Aquarium

I'm not sure if anyone reads my blog.  It has turned into more of an "online journal."  But I think I'm okay with that.  For the past week I have been in Alabama with my sister. I celebrated my 21st birthday on Monday and am "officially" an adult.  Haha. In other words, I'm legal.  And responsible.  (I shall post pictures/video of my birthday once I upload them from my camera!)

Yesterday, I went to the Tennessee Aquarium with my sister.  It was so awesome! Heidi and I got to pet a sturgeon; which is weird because they don't feel like normal fish. (They are so smooth!) And they look like they came from the time when dinosaurs roamed the earth.  We also got to feed the sting rays.  Yes. Feed them.  They have such weird mouths and little teeth.  Since apparently nobody goes to the Aquarium on a Thursday in the middle of January we got to feed to string rays a ton of shrimp.  So cool!  (Except we were so busy playing with they that neither of us remember so to video or pictures.  But believe me. String rays are cool!)

Currently Heidi is teaching class while I sit in her office watching the newest episode of Bones.  =)  I'll be at school a while longer so I won't be able to upload pictures until later tonight/tomorrow/when-I-get-to-it. But you (whoever you are...) will have to look at them all!

1 comment:

  1. I will look at all your pictures and read all of your blog posts :) by the way, can I just say how much I love bones and everything about it!? Well yes, I love bones!

    ReplyDelete