Thursday, December 23, 2010

White Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that all of my family and friends are in the company of those they love and are ready for Christmas to arrive.  (Like woah... I can't believe it's here already.)  We have snow on the ground here but the wind blows it into drifts, leaving unsightly patches of bare ground in the fields. But I can't complain too much. It could be much colder and miserable.


Also, I've recently determined that I should take up cross country skiing.  I'm thinking snow can be utilized by more than just downhill skiing and snowmobiling. Plus, Oregon has some amazing places that I would love to see via ski. There are some great places to ski in the Wallowas and I would love to spend time exploring around our lodge (Cornucopia Lodge). 

Let's see. Other interested things that have happened??  Flash mob in the Boise mall.

Check it.

video






No comments:

Post a Comment