Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Deck the Halls

Deck the halls with:

Family
Food
Dogs
Presents
And rain. (Wait.. what?)

Yep. Rain. Good ol' Oregon rain.  I have to admit that I don't like the rain, but I would much rather have snow than rain. So snow already!

And... I can't believe that December is almost over. I love rolling into a new year, except I always have one problem.  For the first few months of the new year I can't ever remember to write the correct year.  Especially now that we are going to go from 2010 to 2011.

I wish that Blogger had a more efficient way of posting pictures because I think I have an obsession with pictures.  Especially now that I got a new camera for Christmas (thanks dad!).  So check out some of the pictures below (caution... there are a lot!).

Lucky Dog.  Most likely begging for treats.
Lisa and Dad.
Best picture ever! Haha.  Little squished dad?
Amazing garnet ring from my mom.  =)

Look. I'm sitting next to the tree!
The house is glowing!
Mom  by the tree!

















Now that you've had a chance to look at the pictures I've taken so far, look at one last picture.  This is Misty.  She's my project for the next several years. Isn't she cute?!  I have a feeling that she will make a good horse one day.  Misty isn't even two yet, but I can already saddle and cinche her up good.  Throw a bridle in her mouth and walk around the ranch.  Now she just needs to get big enough I can ride her and really start to break her.












No comments:

Post a Comment