Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Start of Something New

Oh yes. Star Trek. Great movie, especially if you're watching it with friends. If you haven't seen the movie I suggest watching. It's witty, funny, action-packed, and has great special effects. Yes. Go watch it. Much like the ship Enterprise, this is my maiden voyage in blogging.

I think I am going to enjoy this whole blogging thing.

 I enjoy it. I hope you do to.

I'm funny (I hope...), crazy, adventuresome, always lookin' for a good time.  I'm a country girl. Born and raised. I love to explore. Learn. I  ♥ nature.
  
              I am from Oregon.
                               Going to Utah State University.
                                              And soon to go to Southern Cross University in Australia.

So, I think I will call this a successful first post. Perhaps I will go back to work now. By the way... Life is good.


and my new background:

No comments:

Post a Comment